国产偷拍视频The Master of Business and Science (MBS) is a two-year residential program that includes interdisciplinary instruction in translational science, business, and regulatory affairs.
国产偷拍视频The first year of the MBS program provides a common educational experience for all students, during which students engage in group collaborations to solve problems facing industry from numerous perspectives. The courses meet in-person once or twice per week with open-ended team projects that occur regularly throughout the semester.
Beginning in the spring of the first year, and continuing through the second year, students select electives to focus-in on a particular field of interest. All MBS students are required to complete 6 units of 400-level business courses, 6 units of 400-level technical courses, and 3 units of 400-level data analytics. Students may focus their studies further by choosing one of five concentrations:
The MBS program emphasizes industry experiences throughout the curriculum, both within courses and directly. In the first semester, students complete a professional development course including attending skills workshops, industry talks, and company info sessions.
In the summer between the first and second year, students get first-hand industry experience during their required summer internship. The internship serves as a launching point into their future careers.
In the second year, students take part in the Team Master’s Project国产偷拍视频, the capstone of the MBS program in which teams of three to six students work with sponsoring companies in a consulting capacity to solve real problems.
MBS Program Learning Outcomes
- Students can communicate effectively in an industry environment composed of scientists, engineers, and business professionals.
- Students can contribute productively on an interdisciplinary team tackling complex problems.
- Students have the core business analysis and management knowledge needed for the bioscience industry and can assume leadership roles in realizing the goals of technical and business projects.
- Students understand the business, research and development, regulatory, production, and marketing functions of the bioscience industry.
- Students understand the translation of basic science and engineering discoveries into products and processes, which benefit society.
- Students can manipulate, analyze, and draw conclusions from broad sets of data encountered in the bioscience industry.
- Students adhere to ethical principles in research, development and business issues inherent in the bioscience industries.